If you are a Senior Product Designer that wants a job with a purpose where every day has real meaning. Then join us and #OXIT.
If you have the appetite to work in a start-up business then OX is just the place.
You will get the opportunity to work in a highly innovative environment.
OX is a video capturing and streaming platform. https://oxygean.com/ (ps. Ourwebsite only show what we are doing now – the future plan is incredible)
Be part of a ground-breakingrevolutionary business that will change how our youngest generation i-Gen(15-25) earn money and develop their futures.
The time for change is now and we intend to drive that change.
We are seeking a Senior Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our product. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the simplicity,stickiness and needs of the customer.
You will work with Product and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Develop intuitive, bold, and engaging interactions and visual designs
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application and web design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- ·Ability to produce bold designs,groundbreaking approaches, and innovative flows.
- ·Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing,prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to produce product video when required
- Dynamic, creative personality,effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Proven ability to deliverhigh-quality designs.
- A team player who can easily adapt toa rapidly changing environment.