Who are we?
Oxygean is an exciting start up set to revolutionise the world of online connecting.
Our vision is to democratise the value of online data and return it to it rightful owners, the community who create the value.
We are future thinking, challenging the status quo of today.
Who are you?
As a software development project manager, you will oversee the implementation, completion and delivery of the core software which comprises our product. You love to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have thorough knowledge of full system implementation and the development of mobile applications.
You will have the autonomy and flexibility to thrive in our environment. Being flexible and able to proactively collaborate with peers in a multidisciplinary setting is key to Oxygean’s success.
Primary duties will include gathering project requirements, developing project plans, assigning tasks, communicating with stakeholders, tracking projects, maintaining documentation and managing the release process.
As software development project manager, you will report directly to the Project Director.
- Coordination, status reporting and stability of all software development comprising the product.
- Manage outsourced Vendor for delivery
- Prioritize software development and integration tasks to achieve project milestones and goals specified by the product manager.
- Direct and monitor project tasks and perform quality review.
- Escalate functional, quality, and timeline issues appropriately.
- Maintains project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues list, etc.
- Hold regular meetings with stakeholders to communicate summary and status of projects.
- Proactively make recommendations to improve project development procedures.
- Develop and maintains best practice procedures and tools.
- Five (5) years of experience in software project management
- Two (2) years managing the development of products targeting Apple and Android handheld devices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Solid understanding of software development in a professional setting
- Experience with cloud-based SaaS tools relevant to software development, specifically Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Experience with ensuring appropriate project communication is occurring on an on-going basis with stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working with offshore teams
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Experience in developing and deploying project best practices, policies, and processes
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
“Be the change that is needed”
For further enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org